cantik2!!





si cantik dan si tampan

Friday 25 February 2011

damn sweet enemy

i've been alone in,
the darkening room,
with all bloods that you stab on my heart,
im thingking why im still stand by you,
while i know that was never true,
im thingking why i keep turning back,
while you crawling n begging me,
keep thingking why i've been so stupid,
to forgive.. keep on syhmpaty!!

i keep thinking whats on ur mind
u keep on stabbing me behind
you pouring rain on my parade
without thinking what i feel inside

does it make you satisfied
seeing im suffering inside
do u think im ur enemy??
so thats what i will be..

when i woke up,
its sunny day..
try my best to eccept my fate,
now i realise i shouldnt cry,
put on smile n say thanks to you,
now i realise that i should stand up,
for myself n start to take back,
all my things that should be mine...
so SHUT UP!! and LISTEN UP!!

HATE!!
now i know what u want from me..
NOW IM BACK!!
but not forgiveness or sympathy
ONE SWEET REVENGE!!
now u know what i can be...
UR DAMN BEST ENEMY!!
why i should keep this memories..
in my mind....
in my mind...

lirik by me
song by cake n damn dirty blood

lirik terhasil ketika aku sedang mengalami pengkhianatan yg teruk dalam hidup aku.. mase tu kawan aku CAKE, buat lagu.. tp tak ade org nak buat lirik.. so die tny aku, aku boleh buatkan lirik tak... aku ckp la aku cube.. dan kebetulan jugak die ni buat lagu berdasarkan perasaan pengkhinatan.. so terhasil la MY DAMN SWEET ENEMY... 
pokoknyer... lagu ni penceritaan seseorang dikhianat, ditipu, dan perasaan kecewa sgt2 akhirnya bangkit dan tiada lagi simpati yg akan diberikan... strugling untuk melupakan segala2nyer dgn menganggap pengkhianat itu musuh yg ptt die berterima kasih.. huk huk.. so hidup ni ade ups n down.. u will be surprised when karma done their work!! hak hak

No comments:

Post a Comment

that is sooooooooooooooo true!!

femes ouh!!